FAST-TRACK YOUR NETWORK DESIGNS BY GETTING A HEAD START ON-SITE.
For accurate network designs that are constructible the first time, start with accurate site survey information. iBwave Mobile Planner is a powerful and intuitive mobile app that signficantly expedites the design of networks. Take it on-site with you to collect RF measurements, capture site aesthetics, and start a preliminary design using the automatic access point placement functionality. Save all of the information to a single file and save it to the cloud for your design team back at the office to open and finish the design in iBwave Design.
TRY IT FREE BUY NOW WATCH VIDEO VIEW USE CASE VIEW TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Android™ 4.0.3 or higher
- 1,2 Ghz CPU Dual Core
- 1GB of RAM
- Built-in rear camera
- 1,6 Ghz CPU Quad Core
- 2GB of RAM
MINIMUM VERSION FOR COLLECTION TOOLS
- Accuver - XCAL-Harmony: 2.01.088
- Accuver - XCAL-Mobile: 4.13.268
- Anite - Nemo Handy: 2.70
- Anite - Nemo IBC Meter: 1.0
- Anite - Nemo Walker Air: 1.60
- Ascom - TEMS Pocket: 14.3.1
- Enhancell - Echo One: 2.0.6
- Enhancell - Echo Plus: 2.0.9
- Falcon Smart - Falcon Kit: 1.10
- PCTEL - Seehawk Engage: 2.0.6
- PCTEL - Seehawk Engage+: 2.0.9
- PCTEL - SeeHawk Touch: 1.2
- Solutelia - WINd Pro: 4.1.0
- SwissQual - QualiPoc Android: 15.0
- SwissQual - QualiPoc Freerider: 16.2
iBwave Design and iBwave Mobile Planner work hand in hand to deliver intuitive functionality that cuts down on design time and saves on costs. Our engineers are able to conduct site surveys and share the data via cloud with other offsite team members, this has improved the quality of our projects and helped us meet even the toughest customer requirements.- Jonas Trunk, CEO Linktel -
How can iBwave Mobile Planner help you?
Simplify your site survey toolkit
Install the iBwave Mobile Planner app on the existing phone or tablet you bring on-site to transform it into the ultimate iBwave site survey tool. Use it to capture and centralize customer requirements, floor plans, photos, notes, construction markup and RF measurements.
- Draw floor plans or create them from a picture
- Seamless data exchange with compatible network test tools
- Create geo-located pushpins with photo, video, audio and text notes
- Add construction markup & cable routes
TRY IT FREE
Design for Capacity to avoid surprises later on
Reduce the chance of errors and create workable designs the first time around. Define peak capacity zones and number of clients per floor. With the help of capacity maps you can view pass/fail results on each floor based on set thresholds per capacity requirements.
- Set split between Wi-Fi and Cellular technologies, including VoLTE and VoWiFi
- Define peak capacity zones and set number of clients per floor
- Select simple pre-configured usage profiles (can be customized in iBwave Design)
- Instant capacity maps render pass or fail results on each floor.
TRY IT FREE
Design networks and test coverage on-site
Eliminate the risk of missing construction obstacles that cause issues during installation by starting the design of your network directly on-site with either automatic or manual access auto-placement. Then as you walk you can physically validate access point planned locations and run prediction on-thespot to assess how the network will perform once deployed.
- Active and Passive surveys (Wi-Fi)
- System design for small cells and Wi-Fi
- Access to the iBwave database of components
- Automatic Placement of access points
- Prediction maps (Including: RSSi, SNIR, Handoff & Throughput, CCI, Overlap)
TRY IT FREE
Easily collaborate on designs via the cloud
With iBwave Mobile Planner you can save your measurements, photos, notes and any design work you have started on-site to a single file in the cloud where it can be opened in iBwave Design and worked on by the office design team. The result? Easy file sharing and a happy design team who has all the site data they need to deliver accurate network designs.
- 10 GB of free iBwave Cloud storage included
- Ability to open and modify .ibw files in iBwave Mobile Planner or iBwave Design
TRY IT FREE
Optimize your resources and costs
With iBwave Mobile Planner, you can have a team of field technicians conducting site surveys, capturing the site documentation and starting the design of a network with the auto-placement feature, while another team is back at the office completing the detailed designs in iBwave Design. As a result, your resources, and the cost of those resources, are optimized.
TRY IT FREE
|COLLECTION TOOLS INTEGRATION MATRIX||Integration with iBwave Mobile|
|Nemo IBC Meter|
|Nemo Walker Air|
|TEMS Pocket Professional|
|PCTEL SeeHawk Engage|
|PCTEL SeeHawk Engage+|
|PCTEL SeeHawk Touch|
|QualiPoc Freerider (scanner supported)|
USE CASE: A TIER-1 OPERATOR SAVES 10 HOURS ON THE PLANNING AND DESIGN OF AN ENTERPRISE SMALL CELLS NETWORK WITH iBWAVE MOBILE PLANNER
A tier-1 operator was deploying a SpiderCloud small cells network in a warehouse for a leading American retailer. We joined them onsite with our mobile app, iBwave Mobile Planner, giving the operator an opportunity to see how they could significantly reduce the amount of manual work required on a site survey, and complete a full design on-site. They were very happy with the results.VIEW USE CASE DOWNLOAD PDF
Manage complete indoor wireless network designs for Small Cells and Wi-Fi projects directly from your smartphone or tablet with iBwave Mobile Planner.
Need an affordable mobile app focused on performing more efficient site surveys?
Discover iBwave Mobile Note
We offer a full list of services such as building and environment modeling, creation and certification of components, and legacy project design conversion to the iBwave format.VIEW SERVICES
Annual maintenance services
iBwave's entire product suite is covered by an optional Annual Maintenance Service for full customer support, and access to updates and upgrades on all our products.LEARN MORE