Here's what you can do with iBwave Viewer
Open and view design projects via the Cloud as read-only
- Always stay connected to your projects via the cloud. Share projects in read-only mode. When you want to share a project with your customer, share it from iBwave Design and they will be sent a direct link to the project. The project will open in Viewer in read-only mode.
- View design plans by building or floor. When a project opens it will display the cover page, design plan for the building, and the design for each floor plan.
- Select visible layers. Select what layers of the design to view for each floor plan (examples: view with prediction/without prediction, view with parts/without part, etc).
- Select visible output maps. Let your customer select which output map they want to see for each floor plan. (examples: view overlap zone, CCI, SNR, etc).
- Export Project. Your customer can export individual floor plan designs or the entire plan to an image file.
View design files in stunning 3D
- 3D Viewer. Let your customer view the venue’s network design in advanced 3D either for the entire building or for the current floor plan.
- View with or without prediction. Your customers can view the design in 3D with or without prediction.
- Select visible layers. Customers can select what they see in the 3D model (walls, wireframes, cables, APs, transmitters, textures, etc).
- Zoom, walk through, pan. Your customer can virtually walk through their building in 3D with zoom, walk through, panning and orbit capabilities.
- Export to an image. Customers can easily export the 3D model and design of their venue to an image file.
Your customer can run their own reports:
- Equipment list
- Survey data
- Output maps
- Access points