WHO WE ARE
Ever wonder how you get cellular reception on your phone while in a building? Or at a venue? Or stadium? iBwave is the powerful 3D software behind great in-building wireless experience and is used by thousands of telecom engineers worldwide to design indoor wireless networks that let billions of end users (like you and me) use our mobile devices indoors.
We’re considered the #1 choice of network design software worldwide and are proud of our 18 years history and successful track record. Every day we come together as a company to deliver innovative and valuable solutions to our customers and the market. We push ourselves and each other to be our best so we can deliver our best.
We value our people and believe that at the core of the company’s success are the people who work here (which hopefully one day, includes you).
JOB PURPOSE & IMPACT
Reporting to the CEO, the Executive Assistant provides administrative support and assistance to the iBwave staff, in a professional, efficient, and quality manner, operating in full confidence. The Executive Assistant is also responsible for the general management of the office, overseeing operational efficiency, effective communications, and other types of tactical planning.
He/she will act as the primary liaison between the company, staff, and office building management, providing information, answering questions, and responding to requests. The role oversees and achieves organizational goals while maintaining an efficient, productive, and positively cultured office and employee experience. As a representative of the iBwave leadership team, the Executive Assistant will convey the highest level of professionalism and integrity in behavior and appearance and help to fulfill all customer expectations of the iBwave organization as an integral part of Corning.
POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist the iBwave extended leadership team with execution of roles, responsibilities and projects as assigned by alleviating administrative details.
- Provide administrative support including coordinating meetings and maintaining calendars, preparing correspondence, answering phone calls, filing, sorting mail, and managing e-mail.
- Act as the primary point-of-contact for facilities management and facilitates all office functions and services.
- Coordinate and oversee all office operations, such as maintaining all office signage and posted communication, purchasing coffee, snacks, office supplies, equipment, and furniture, overseeing the maintenance of office facilities, and equipment.
- Engage with company staff and local goods and services suppliers in the fulfillment of the daily activities of office management and administration
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements including scheduling, preparing itinerary and agendas; assisting in acquiring travel documents (passports and visas) as needed.
- Prepare presentations, spreadsheets, graphs and reports as requested using appropriate skills and software.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining the iBwave intranet in close collaboration with the Marketing team
- Schedule and attend staff meetings, participating as required.
- Assist the iBwave extended leadership team’s staff with special projects or needs as requested.
- Manage logistics, agendas and objectives for key office visits; e.g., delivering key messages, objectives, logistics, travel, accommodations, tours, meals, entertainment, etc.
- Coordinate logistics and details for departmental/executive events including teambuilding events, all-hands meeting, Quarterly Business Reviews and annual kick-off meetings.
- Coordinate updating of departmental org charts and distribute to human resources for posting on the Corning intranet site.
- Assist with the preparation, publishing and control of highly proprietary documents, managing confidential and proprietary information with discretion and sound judgment.
- Maintain work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met.
- Ensure a safe, effective and productive working environment by ensuring compliance to company and local regulations
- Act as iBwave representative for data records management (DARM) policies/information.
- Participate actively in iBwave Social Responsibility Committee.
- Lead the activities of the francization committee required by l’Office Québécois de la langue française (OQLF).
- May perform other office duties as per the company’s requirements
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- 3 years minimum experience in an administrative role
- College diploma in business, administration or equivalent
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in French and English
- Ability to interface and communicate (verbally and in writing) effectively with all levels of personnel internal and external to iBwave and with various cultures, both internal and external
- Must be able to work in a high-profile position, handling details of a highly confidential and critical nature
- Demonstrated experience developing internal processes
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously, work efficiently and effectively in a dynamic unstructured environment
- Solid interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Ability to adapt to changing situations in a calm and professional manner
- Ability to listen, make wise decisions and act with little direction
- Detail oriented, conscientious
- Advanced Microsoft office skills with aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Valid driver’s license
We prohibit discrimination on the basis of race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
TYPE: Full time
LOCATION: Montreal, Quebec
SEARCH FIRM REPRESENTATIVES PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
iBwave is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at iBwave via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of iBwave. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by iBwave as a result of the referral or through other means.