Looks like you’re interested in becoming our newest visual designer – great to hear!
A BIT ABOUT US…
Ever wonder how you get cellular reception on your phone while in a building? Or at a venue? Or stadium? iBwave is the powerful 3D software behind great in-building wireless experience and is used by thousands of telecom engineers worldwide to design indoor wireless networks that let billions of end users (like you and me) use our mobile devices indoors. We’re considered the #1 choice of network design software worldwide and are proud of our 18 year history and successful track record.
Every day, we come together as a company to deliver innovative and valuable solutions to our customers and the market. We push ourselves and each other to be our best so we can deliver our best. We value our people and believe that at the core of the company’s success are the people who work here.
WHO YOU ARE
You are a skilled and experienced graphic designer who likes to impress with your creative and engaging design skills. Ideally, you have an excellent eye for design and layout, a creative flair, and the passion and drive to help push our brand and visual presence to another level.
In your day-to-day work you will be comfortable - even excited - to work on a variety of different digital design content for our website, marketing campaigns and sales materials. Content like website graphics, product and social media videos, infographics, marketing campaign visuals, case studies, eBook layouts, white papers, and sales pitch deck visuals are all types of content you have experience or a strong comfort level working with.
You’re excited by the idea of helping an established company like ours start to shift how we brand ourselves and can bring creative and impactful ideas to the table for discussion with the rest of the team. Preferably, you like to challenge the status quo and push beyond existing boundaries because you know that great things often lie just beyond the comfort zone – but also recognize when the status quo is just as good because sometimes that’s what is needed.
You’re perfect for this position if you have a creative vision, a passion for design, thrive in fast-paced environment and like to work with others who value hard work, collaboration, making a difference, and having fun.
WHAT YOU’LL DO…
- Lead the production of online and offline brand and visual content – including but not limited to website, email marketing, mobile, print materials, sales collateral, landing pages, social media assets, presentations, trade booth design, product videos (basically anything that includes our logo.)
- Own and manage brand guidelines and marketing collateral assets.
- Work closely with other team members to support marketing campaigns, develop exciting ideas, and deliver visuals that create impact.
- Work cross-functionally with sales and product teams to help turn content requests into visually stunning reality.
- Use your experience and skills to make design recommendations while valuing feedback and an iterative design process when required.
- Exercise strong judgment and project management skills to balance requests, determine priorities, and communicate those with team members and customers.
- Maintain expert level knowledge.
- Be a productive, collaborative, and supportive teammate because you understand that marketing is a team sport and to build something special, we need each other to be successful.
QUALIFICATIONS WE’RE LOOKING FOR…
- 3+ years’ as graphic design (or related) experience, preferably in a corporate environment
- Applied foundation in visual design practices including knowledge of composition, colour theory, typography and design in a digital-first environment.
- Experience producing both ‘live’ and animated videos of varying lengths (examples: product explainer videos, short social media videos, etc).
- Superior ‘design tool’ skillset which includes: Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premier, After Effects, etc).
- Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint skills to help deliver awesome sales deck.
- Knowledge of Logic Pro or alternative audio editing tools a nice to have.
- Excellent collaborative skills and experience working in a team environment, with the ability to convey recommendations in a productive manner and apply constructive feedback to projects.
- Confidence working in a fast-paced, high-performance team.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Bilingual (English/French) is preferred.
- Experience or interest in working in the software and tech industry
- Experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
* Please share samples of your work (portfolio or links to published work) along with your application.
LOCATION: Montréal, Quebec
TYPE: Full time
SEARCH FIRM REPRESENTATIVES PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
iBwave is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at iBwave via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of iBwave. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by iBwave as a result of the referral or through other means.