Looks like you’re interested in becoming our Growth Marketing Manager – great, we could really use your help!
A BIT ABOUT US…
Ever wonder how you get cellular reception on your phone while in a building? Or at a venue? Or stadium? iBwave is the powerful 3D software behind great in-building wireless experience and is used by thousands of telecom engineers worldwide to design indoor wireless networks that let billions of end users (like you and me) use our mobile devices indoors. We’re considered the #1 choice of network design software worldwide and are proud of our 18 year history and successful track record.
Every day, we come together as a company to deliver innovative and valuable solutions to our customers and the market. We push ourselves and each other to be our best so we can deliver our best. We value our people and believe that at the core of the company’s success are the people who work here(which hopefully one day, includes you)..
WHO YOU ARE
You are an experienced Growth Marketing Manager who knows how to craft and execute a marketing plan that focuses on identifying the right levers to trigger customer growth within both existing and new markets. You are strategic, data-driven, resourceful, and excited by the idea of examining every channel, source, and step of the acquisition funnel and buyer journey to identify areas for improvement and growth.
In your day-to-day work you will own the planning and execution of marketing strategies and programs that will drive demand generation, optimize our pipeline, and ultimately grow our revenues growth globally. You will work with sales team, product team and your colleagues on the marketing team to always ensure alignment is maintained, focus is on the highest-priority initiatives, and that execution is happening as it needs to. You will track your marketing performance KPIs to identify new opportunities and drive strategic decisions and you are continuously thinking of new ideas and experiments to try with your next campaign.
You’re perfect for this position if you love the challenge of growth marketing, are bias to action and experimentation, like to think big and have the ambition and motivation to follow through.
WHAT YOU’LL DO…
- Demand Generation – Use content marketing, organic growth strategies, partner marketing, event marketing, paid acquisition, any other ideas you have, to put together and own a global demand generation strategy.
- Account Based Marketing (ABM) – work closely with sales to develop and execute very targeted account-based marketing campaigns
- Content Creation & Copywriting – Write your own campaign copy, contribute to the overall content library, contribute to blog, craft social media messages, etc.
- Marketing Analytics – Use data and your analytic skills to identify and track performance KPIs that identify new opportunities for growth and improvement.
- Funnel Optimization – We have a marketing to sales funnel, we need you to own it, analyze it, and then optimize it to maximize our conversion rate and revenue potential.
- Web Optimization & Conversion – Be responsible for optimizing our website in order to better convert visitors into prospects
- Paid Acquisition (SEO, Search & Social) – Analyze, strategize, and manage the execution of paid acquisition channels (SEO, search and social) to target audiences and optimize efficiency.
QUALIFICATIONS WE’RE LOOKING FOR…
- 5+ Years’ Experience - You’ve worked as a growth marketing manager, demand generation manager or digital marketing manager before and will be comfortable jumping right in.
- Acquisition Whiz - You have strong knowledge and experience using content marketing, paid acquisition, organic growth strategies, and partner marketing to drive demand generation and acquisition.
- Marketing Analytics Master – you know the KPIs to look for, can work with the data to find them, and most importantly you know how to use the information to identify opportunity for growth
- Writing & Copywriting - you should be very comfortable crafting messaging, coming up with taglines and simplifying the complex with effective copy.
- Funnel Optimization Experience - building and optimizing the marketing to sales funnel with targeted nurturing tracks and campaigns
- Critical Thinking – you will need to work cross-functionally and be thrown many different sets of data, insights and perspectives. You’ll need strong critical thinking skills to refine it all down to a clear vision and plan for growth.
- Experimentation – You’re comfortable experimenting with new ideas and types of campaigns and identifying where you can fail fast/cheap and where you can win and double down.
- Marketing Automation Software - You know your way around marketing automaton software (Pardot preferred but not necessary)
- Organization – You’ll have a lot on the go at once, we’re looking for someone who can self-organize and prioritize.
- Confidence working in a fast-paced, high-performance team
- Bilingual (English/French) is preferred.
- Experience or interest in working in the software and tech industry
- Experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
* Please share any samples of your work (campaigns, writing, etc).
TYPE: Full time
LOCATION: Montreal, Quebec
SEARCH FIRM REPRESENTATIVES PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
iBwave is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at iBwave via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of iBwave. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by iBwave as a result of the referral or through other means.