iBwave is the global leader at innovating and delivering a Solutions Portfolio that simplifies the lifecycle of converged networks and keeps the world connected. As the power behind great in-building & campus outdoor wireless enabling billions of end-users and devices, iBwave is the global industry reference. Our software solutions allow for smarter planning, design, and deployment of any wireless network project regardless of size, complexity, or technology. Along with innovative software, we are recognized for world-class support in 100 countries, providing the industry’s most comprehensive components database and a well-established certification program.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Shape the Next Phase of iBwave’s Growth: Leverage your sales skills to expand key accounts, exploit a primed untapped market, and lay your fingerprints on a global success story.
- Join a Market Leader and Visionary: with consistent YoY growth, an agile culture awarded top employer status the last two years, and the backing of a Fortune 500.
- Work with the Latest Technologies: that are shaping Indoor and Outdoor Convergence impacting billions of end-users and devices.
POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage existing accounts and hunt for new accounts in the CALA region.
- Achieve sales targets and key strategic objectives.
- Develop and execute sales strategies for major accounts.
- Develop relationships, negotiate, and close sales with new and existing customers.
- Organize demos, presentations, and trials, either through the internet or on-site.
- Participate in trade shows and roadshows.
- Participate in the company’s weekly sales call to report on sales progress.
- Follow standard procedures for sales activities such as reports, funnel updates, forecasting, etc.
- A track record of success against quota;
- Existing relationship with the wireless community and Knowledge of the in-building market is a major plus;
- Experience with radio access networks;
- 7 years + in a solutions sales role focused on Enterprise Accounts and ideally pertinent sales experience in the Telecommunication market;
- Demonstrable ability to lead a consultative sales cycle, based on solution selling and able to articulate business value to different target audiences – C-Level executives, management, and technical decision-makers;
- Technical acumen with the ability to present and sell technology products in a business context;
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent;
- Proficient in PowerPoint (creating presentations), Word, Excel, and SalesForce
- Team player with high integrity and strong leadership skills;
- Superior presentation, communication, management, prospecting, negotiation, and closing skills;
- Team spirit and integrity
- Fluency in English is a MUST, other language skills that are considered key assets for the CALA region are Portuguese and/or Spanish.
- Ability to travel a is must or (Travel might represent more than 50% of the time);
LOCATION: Home-based office – Sao Paulo
TYPE: Full time
SEARCH FIRM REPRESENTATIVES PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
iBwave is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at iBwave via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of iBwave. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by iBwave as a result of the referral or through other means.