iBwave is the power behind great in-building wireless experience, enabling billions of end users and devices to connect inside a wide range of venues. As the global industry reference, our software solutions allow for smarter planning, design and deployment of any wireless network project regardless of size, complexity or technology. Along with innovative software, we are recognized for world-class support in 90 countries, providing the industry’s most comprehensive components database and a well-established certification program.
Reporting into Business Operations, the candidate will be responsible for providing operational and administrative support with legal & operations projects, processes, and initiatives.
POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review & screen internal legal requests related to commercial agreements, partnerships, NDAs, or supplier contracts.
- Prepare & draft legal documents with the guidance of Corning Legal
- Correspond with client or third-party representative as appropriate with respect to any issues raised in the course of drafting and executing the agreement and help facilitate the execution/signature process
- Work cross-functionally to handle & execute agreements collaborating with commercial & sales operations teams
- Responsible for communicating legal updates to relevant parties as well as update related platforms with contract information as needed
- Provide day-to-day legal operations support & guidance to incoming legal requests
- Lead weekly legal reviews with Corning Legal & iBwave internal team & report on all legal projects & initiatives to iBwave Leadership Team
- Review & maintain End User License Agreement for all products
- Maintain & update product related terms & conditions
- Maintain legal data management system, ensuring all data is accurate and up to date at all times
- Track existing agreements & work with the team to determine which ones need to be extended & draft appropriate extension/amendments
- Define & drive initiatives to improve efficiency & process workflows of legal operations projects
- Work with the team to identify operational gaps & develop solutions
- Act as Local Data Privacy contact, ensuring continuous communication with the organization spreading internal awareness & liaising with Corning Global Information Security team
- Attend to other related responsibilities
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Post-Secondary Education with a minimum of 5-years experience with paralegal & legal operations
- Paralegal certification is an asset
- Ability to translate business needs into legal requirements
- Solid Microsoft Office Skills with proficiency in Outlook, Word and Excel
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in both French & English
- Proven track record of collaborating with cross-functional teams, meeting deadlines
- Advanced analytical, problem-solving, decision-making and organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment & successfully manage multiple tasks & competing deadlines
LOCATION: Montreal (Ville St-Laurent), Quebec
TYPE: Permanent, Full time
SEARCH FIRM REPRESENTATIVES PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
iBwave is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at iBwave via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of iBwave. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by iBwave as a result of the referral or through other means.