iBwave is the global leader at innovating and delivering a Solutions Portfolio that simplifies the lifecycle of converged networks and keeps the world connected. As the power behind great in-building & campus outdoor wireless enabling billions of end-users and devices, iBwave is the global industry standard. Our software solutions allow for smarter planning, design, and deployment of any wireless network project regardless of size, complexity, or technology. Along with innovative software, we are recognized for world-class support in 100 countries, providing the industry’s most comprehensive components database and a well-established certification program.
As the Cloud product owner, you possess a strong technical skills and background in public cloud architecture, functionalities, networking & security while bridging customer business requirements for optimal creation and integration of new SaaS applications into iBwave cloud platform.
You will bring a wealth of experience, knowledge, and a lot of energy to continually improve and mature our product management practice to drive iBwave software adoption in public cloud.
- Lead iBwave’s new and growing cloud platform roadmap and its execution within R&D
- Meet with clients to capture their Voice of Customer (VoC) and understand their needs
- Define the roadmap considering customer and PLM/commercial team needs
- Champion and promote the cloud roadmap to both internal and external key stakeholders
- Understand and target various User Personas including Users, Buyers, Managers, and Administrators
- Identify and create the highest value product offerings (MVPs) based on an Agile development principle
- Lead the product definition of new key cloud-based product features
- Create optimal user experiences for end users alongside our UX/UI designers and developers to build amazing workflows for user & service management
- Understand the key statistics associated with SaaS products including revenue, profitability, usage, cost optimization and customer satisfaction and drive adoption and utilization
- Develop creative bundled offerings leveraging a licensing or packaging system such as the Revenera / Flexera license manager
- Develop compelling sales tools and marketing content to support sales as they promote your product to the market
- Participate with R&D team to daily scrums, planning sessions and demos
- Communicate the Roadmap to the Marketing and Executive Teams
- Manage feature prioritization following our development process in Jira
- Write Release Notes
- Support the commercial and customer support teams
- Participate to RFI / RFQ Responses and Study
- Create / Present Release Demos and Training Videos
- Participate in Webinars Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in product management / development in an Agile environment, implying you can - Clearly articulate product requirements and acceptance criteria to prioritize for Quality and Value - Work in an Agile environment in a Product Owner role; making decisions on a daily basis to promote the right R&D delivery - Work in Jira and Confluence - Understand Project Management principles to ensure a sprint-by-sprint delivery of code
- Strong Experience in the Cloud, including:
Experience in bundling cloud services to drive market traction - Developing a Cloud Platform from the ground up; with massive bonus points to having experience in moving legacy software to the cloud - Understanding the processes of support and maintenance of cloud products, including experience in how to build teams to do so - Strong experience with public cloud (AWS, Google Cloud or Azure) infrastructure at scale - You understand the implications of development teams working with SysOps, DevOps, and DevSecOps on AWS, Azure or Google Cloud - Strong understanding of full stack managed IT Operations including effective use of tools for an Operations team (cloud native and otherwise)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, English
- Self-motivated and determined to achieve goals
- Creativity, autonomy, team player, organization skills
- Bachelor's Degree in in a scientific field of study
TYPE: Full time
LOCATION: Montreal - Remote Canada or US
SEARCH FIRM REPRESENTATIVES PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
iBwave is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at iBwave via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of iBwave. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by iBwave as a result of the referral or through other means.