iBwave Takes Center Stage at Mobile World Congress 2016
Montreal, Feb 10 2016 – iBwave is excited to showcase its latest offering at Mobile World Congress 2016: iBwave Release 7, a complete suite of innovative software to plan, design and deploy any in-building heterogeneous network (HetNet).
A significant shift is happening in the mobile world today as cellular and Wi-Fi technologies start to converge in order to meet the market’s growing demand for better connectivity by ensuring faster and more reliable wireless access anywhere. iBwave, the industry reference for in-building wireless is taking the lead with innovative HetNet software that helps connect billions of end users and devices globally.
At the Mobile World Congress this year, visitors will discover what makes iBwave’s newest product suite, the leading solution to efficiently plan, design and deploy any technology be it Wi-Fi, DAS, small cells and/or public safety, from a wide range of equipment vendors.
Here is what’s new and exciting at the iBwave booth (Hall 7 Stand 7C71)
- New iBwave Wi-Fi - a cloud connected solution that lets you plan, design, validate and coordinate Wi-Fi networks from an Android device or a Windows PC.
- New iBwave Unity Team - a cloud based project lifecycle management tool for small to mid-sized companies that makes it far easier to manage their projects.
- New iBwave Product Suite Version 7 - a complete HetNet planning solution for any in-building wireless project regardless of technology, architecture or vendor.
“As technologies converge and mobile data traffic continues to grow, the demand for more integrated heterogeneous networks is increasing as well. As such we continuously strive to empower our customers to better plan, design and deploy these networks, no matter how simple or complex they are”, said Benoit Fleury VP of Product Line Management at iBwave. “With iBwave Release 7 we are providing cool new products and capabilities that allow our customers to better tackle the challenges of designing increasingly powerful heterogeneous networks.”
iBwave’s Benoit Fleury presents at the Small Cell Forum Zone (Hall 7 Stand 7F61)
- Monday, Feb 22nd at 14:00: with Huawei “Simpler & Faster Deployment of Small Cell Networks”.
- Tuesday Feb 23rd at 13:30 and 15:00: with SpiderCloud Wireless “Medium-Large Enterprise Small Cell Deployment Case Studies”.
iBwave Solutions, the standard for converged indoor network planning is the power behind great in-building wireless experience, enabling billions of end users and devices to connect inside a wide range of venues. As the global industry reference, our software solutions allow for smarter planning, design and deployment of any project regardless of size, complexity or technology. Along with innovative software, we are recognized for world class support in 90 countries, industry’s most comprehensive components database and a well-established certification program. For more information visit: ibwave.com
For more information, please contact
Communications Specialist, iBwave