PLAN, DESIGN AND PROPOSE PUBLIC SAFETY NETWORKS THAT BUILDING OWNERS AND AHJS WILL APPROVE
iBwave’s Public Safety solution is the established standard to design reliable Public Safety networks with proper documentation while saving time and costs. Our software makes it easy to design and simulate network performance for greenfield or existing buildings, and accelerates the approval process with building owners and AHJs by presenting detailed standardized documentation. iBwave has the tools, training and support so you can design Public Safety Networks we all can count on.
Without a doubt, iBwave spared us many hours of work. We not only built a network to support the 15,000 people that the stadium can accommodate but we also delivered it within record budget and timescales – within a third of the time when compared with conventional methods.- Peter Liseborg, Senior Net Planner for Telenor Denmark –
What can iBwave Public Safety do for you?
A recognized expertise you can count on
With more than 17 years experience, iBwave’s expertise in all things wireless is unparalleled. Along with industry-standard software, we are recognized for world-class support in 100+ countries, providing the industry’s most comprehensive components database and a well-established certification program with over 3000 certified professionals around the globe.
- Design reliable Public Safety networks using Active or Passive DAS on all public safety bands including P25, Tetra and FirstNet
- Benefit from the most comprehensive component database on the market with over 34,000 components
- We provide world-class training and certification programs to help you get the most out of your software
- Unparalleled 24/5 support team with a 95%+ approval rating
Design reliable networks for mission critical applications
Test the coverage and throughput of your network before it is deployed using our prediction engine proven and trusted by thousands of customers worldwide. Ensure your network’s availability by simulating traffic in critical and non-critical areas. Validate the performance compliance based on key requirements and prevent costly changes post installation.
- Fast Ray Tracing, COST 231 and VPLE (quick design) propagation
- Precise 3D coverage output maps (RSSI, RSRP)
- Signal quality and data rate output maps (SNIR, RSRQ)
- Smart Antenna Contouring to show live signal strength predictions
- Body loss modeling for highly dense venues (stadium, arena, etc.)
- LTE best server & hand-off matrix to optimize existing design for higher data rate
- PIM calculations and EMF calculation and analysis
- Compliance results based on user defined pass/fail criteria
- Donor Isolation Antenna
- Critical/General Zone Identification
Deploy more sites faster and reduce your costs
Automate and simplify the design your public safety networks to reduce your time to deployment. Eliminate the risk of over designing a network by modeling your venue in detailed 3D and simulating your network before it’s deployed to optimize hardware placement for the most cost-efficient design.
- Detailed network diagrams with automated link budget calculations
- Coax, CAT5 or Fiber cabling backhaul modeling
- Customizable equipment cost and list of approved parts
- Network validation and error checking
- Automatic error-checking
- On screen debug list
- Network simulation
- Free 3D viewer for your clients to accelerate the approval process
Standardized reporting for faster approvals
Once your design is complete you can quickly generate your link budget, equipment lists and compliancy reports to ensure performance criterias are met so you can get your project approved quickly.
- View network design and performance in advanced 3D
- Annotations, Output maps & Survey data reports
- Equipment list & Cost Details reports
- Link budget and horizontal link budget reports
- Antennas report
- Cable Routing & Cross-reference report
- Version tracking to ensure design consistency across multiple projects
- Compliance report
Integration with 3rd party collection and outdoor planning tools
iBwave Public Safety integrates will all the major collection tools and outdoor planning tools. This means you will spend less time manually transferring data between tools and more time leveraging RF measurements and outdoor prediction to deliver the most accurate and optimized designs for your customers.
- Import RF measurements from most leading RF collection tool
- Import RF prediction data from most leading outdoor planning tool
- Consider macro network using a given value, macro planning tool, or survey measurements
- Calibrate the prediction model using CW field measurements
- Survey measurement and prediction vs. measured reports
EBOOK: DESIGNING PUBLIC SAFETY NETWORKS: CHALLENGES & BEST PRACTICES
5G is an exciting new technology, but what’s the reality, use cases and practicalities when it comes to indoor 5G wireless? What about adjacent technologies like Wi-Fi 6, Cloud RAN, Optical RAN, and smart buildings?
Read this eBook from guest writer and industry thought leader, Dean Bubley, to learn more about the practicalities of 5G indoor wireless and what the future may hold for this new technology.GET YOUR FREE EBOOK
We offer a full list of services such as building and environment modeling, creation and certification of components, and legacy project design conversion to the iBwave format.VIEW SERVICES
Annual maintenance services
iBwave's entire product suite is covered by an optional Annual Maintenance Service for full customer support, and access to updates and upgrades on all our products.LEARN MORE