iBwave Mobile Survey: Wireless Network Survey Solution. iBwave Mobile Survey is a simple and seamless way to survey wireless networks using just your Android device (LTE, 5G & Wi-Fi) or the seamless integration to the lightweight and affordable Epiq Solutions’ PRiSM scanner (P25 or LTE).
THE SIMPLEST WAY TO SURVEY WIRELESS NETWORKS.
iBwave Mobile Survey is a simple and seamless way to survey wireless networks using just your Android device (LTE, 5G & Wi-Fi) or the seamless integration to the lightweight and affordable Epiq Solutions’ PRiSM™ scanner (P25 or LTE).
With the choice of either using a SIM card or the Epiq PRiSM™ scanner, you have the flexibility to leverage the mobile app according to your survey needs and use cases.
In addition to collecting survey data, you can also document your site as you go by taking pictures, videos, audio and capturing notes saved to pushpins on the floorplan, making it simple to reference them during the design phase.
ONE POWERFUL SURVEY TOOL
- Collect Wi-Fi & Cellular survey data simultaneously
- Survey single carrier cellular networks using the Epiq PRiSM scanner
- Collect survey data using just your mobile device, the Epiq PRiSM scanner OR integrate with other third-party scanning tools
- View survey interpolation heatmap to understand full wireless coverage
- Collect site information and save to geolocated pushpins on the floorplan
- Download and view saved design plans from iBwave desktop software via iBwave Cloud
- Easily transfer your survey measurements to iBwave desktop software via iBwave Cloud
- Generate survey maps report
- Flexible Modular Licensing
- Android-based for tablets and phones
Seamlessly survey cellular and Wi‑Fi networks
iBwave Mobile Survey gives you the flexibility of collecting both cellular and Wi-Fi data at the same time using either just your mobile device. You can also survey single carrier LTE and P25 networks by using the Epiq PRiSM scanner.
Collect survey data using just your mobile device
- Technologies: LTE, 5G, 4G, 3G, 2G, 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax
- Wi-Fi KPIs: RSSI, CCI, Throughput, and more.
- Cellular KPIs: RSSI, RSRP, RSRQ, SINR, and more.
Survey cellular networks with the Epiq PRiSM scanner
- Lightweight and low-visibility hand-held scanner that magnetically attaches to your phone or tablet to survey cellular networks.
- Technologies: P25 & LTE (5G coming soon)
- KPIs: Band, Channel, RSSI, BER, SINR
- Seamless integration to iBwave Mobile Survey for a simplified end-to-end survey and design experience.
- Highly portable: weighs under 6 ounces (170 grams)
- Powered from the host device: simple USB-C connects to your Android device and laptops for power - no need for batteries or chargers.
- Web-based Spectrum Analyzer: works with the device’s browser.
- Works with unmodified devices: no device rooting necessary.
- SDR-Driven: easily calibrated and upgraded with new capability without changing hardware.
View design plan and collect site documentation
Use your mobile device’s built-in camera to capture site images and videos as you walk the site and save them to geo-located pushpins on the floorplan. Add text or voice notes to note important details about what you’re capturing. Once done, save it all to the cloud so you or your teammate can view your annotations on the floorplan as you do the design in iBwave desktop software.
Easily collaborate with your team and customers
Use iBwave cloud or iBwave’s advanced cloud – iBwave Unity – to easily share survey data and site documentation gathered on-site. Save survey data and site documentation to the cloud to review during the design phase – and then use the cloud again to download and view the completed design plan as you walk the site doing your validation survey.
Also use iBwave’s free read-only iBwave Viewer to share design plans and project information with your customers and other project stakeholders.
Quickly Assess Network Coverage
Once you’ve collected your survey data, you can quickly visualize network coverage by running the interpolation heatmap. With this heatmap you can quickly understand the whole picture of your coverage, identify areas of weakness, and simplify troubleshooting.
EBOOK: TOP TRENDS FOR PRIVATE NETWORKS IN 2023
Industries face a broad set of underlying trends and transformation drivers, shifting towards connectivity and, especially, private wireless networks.
Get an overview of the challenges, market drivers, use cases and trends for private networks.READ EBOOK
EBOOK: PRIVATE NETWORKS FOR MINING
Want to learn more about private networks for the mining industry? Download our latest eBook, Private Networks for Mining, written by industry thought-leader Dean Bubley of Disruptive Analysis.
Get an overview of the challenges, market drivers, use-cases and trends for private networks for mining.GET YOUR FREE EBOOK
EBOOK: PRIVATE NETWORKS FOR TRANSPORTATION & LOGISTICS
An overview of the challenges, market drivers, use-cases and trends for private networks in the transportation & logistics industry.
Learn about best practices in designing private networks.GET YOUR FREE EBOOK
EBOOK: PRIVATE NETWORKS FOR MANUFACTURING
This ebook outlines the main use-cases, deployment scenarios and paths to private 4G and 5G for manufacturing.
Learn about best practices in designing indoor and outdoor private networks.GET YOUR FREE EBOOK
EBOOK: PRIVATE NETWORKS FOR UTILITIES & ENERGY COMPANIES
Want to learn more about private networks for the utilities and energy sectors? This ebook outlines the main use-cases, deployment scenarios and paths to private 4G and 5G in utilities & energy.GET YOUR FREE EBOOK
Need a full-featured mobile app that lets you perform better site surveys and even create a network design right on-site? Discover iBwave Mobile Planner
We offer a full list of services such as building and environment modeling, creation and certification of components, and legacy project design conversion to the iBwave format.VIEW SERVICES
Annual maintenance services
iBwave's entire product suite is covered by an optional Annual Maintenance Service for full customer support, and access to updates and upgrades on all our products.LEARN MORE