As a system integrator you have three main challenges: how to win projects, how to keep your customers happy with network designs that meet their KPIs and budget, and how to remain profitable in the process so you can grow as a company. Not always easy. iBwave gives you the ability to accelerate the design and bid process, manage all your sites from a single location, track costs and resources against project plans, design multi‑technology networks in advanced 3D, and easily generate professional proposals, quickly. We provide the most profitable way for system integrators to design and deliver wireless network design projects.
Win more projects with accurate network designs that cost less.
iBwave is the industry standard software for designing indoor wireless networks. Our software is the power behind some of the largest indoor wireless networks in the world and is used by hundreds of operators and OEMs. Our software provides the ultimate solution for system integrators to manage, track, and report on all projects at every stage of a wireless network design project.
Design accurate and high‑quality indoor wireless networks for less.
DESIGN AND SIMULATE THE MOST COST-EFFICIENT DESIGNS
Simulate different network configurations to find the most optimal and cost-efficient solution that will meet the KPI’s of your customer.
ACCELERATE THE BIDDING PROCESS
Design and simulate the proposed network in 3D from a database of over 35,000 parts. Easily generate and send your customer an accurate bill of materials and professional project proposal documents with a few mouse clicks.
INCREASE THE ACCURACY OF DESIGN PROPOSALS
Increase your bid win rate with accurate design proposals that you have simulated and know will meet your customer’s KPIs.
DESIGN ALL NETWORK TECHNOLOGIES WITH ONE SOLUTION
Design DAS, Wi-Fi, and public safety networks with the ability to take into consideration outdoor interaction. Do everything in a single solution, with one file format.
IMPRESS YOUR CUSTOMERS WITH PROFESSIONAL PROPOSALS
Impress potential customers with professional proposals that you can easily generate with a few clicks of the mouse.
MANAGE ALL SITES, PROJECTS AND FIELD INFORMATION IN ONE PLACE
Track all your sites, projects, information from the field , and documentation in a single location in the cloud. Always have the most up-to-date information at your fingertips, and never waste time searching for project data again.
iBwave Solutions for System Integrators
We provide an integrated suite of products for planning, designing and delivering all indoor wireless networks.
Powerful DAS & Wi‑Fi, and Small Cells Network Design Software
- DAS, Wi-Fi and Small Cells network design
- Advanced 3D modeling of the venue
- Cable routing and costing
- Database of over 35,000 network parts to design with
- Accurate network performance simulation
- Complete bill of materials reporting
- Easy project proposal generation
- Comprehensive list of reports
- Automatic link budget calculations
Discover iBwave Wi-Fi. Interested in Wi-Fi & Cellular?
Discover iBwave Design.
One version, one location for all design data
- Seamless integration between products
- 10 GB of cloud storage
- Access files on desktop or app
Site Surveys & Design Apps
- Collect survey data for both Wi‑Fi and Cellular networks using just your Android device, or third‑party testing tools
- RF and Wi‑Fi measurements collection tool
- Geo-located pushpins to save site visuals to
- Small cells and Wi‑Fi network design
- Automatic access point placement
- Instant network performance prediction
- Cloud connectivity to PC versions
Project Management Software to Manage All Your Sites from One Location
- One location to manage all your sites
- Shared information between locations
- Project plans and work flow automation
- Project progress and cost tracking
- Quick insight on all projects
- Project dashboards and reports
CASE STUDY: REDUCING FLIGHT DELAYS BY CONTROLLING AIRPORT Wi‑Fi & CELLULAR NETWORKS USING iBWAVE
Learn how a major national airline is able gain more control over their cellular and Wi‑Fi networks and reduce time spent on surveys and design which translates into significant cost savings.VIEW CASE STUDY DOWNLOAD PDF
WHITE PAPER: 5G TECHNOLOGY PRIMER
Bandwidth demand from consumers has never been higher. Now that 5G is finally here, the technology promises to meet this demand with new innovations and features that bring low latency, high data rate connectivity to the end user. With techniques such as antenna beamforming and bandwidth partitioning, 5G has the power to provide connectivity to a wide range of applications in the cellular industry.DOWNLOAD PDF